Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- For the initial submission, prepare and upload your manuscript as a single WORD document, with all the captions in the required positions, ready for the reviewing process.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
After the article has been accepted for publishing, the full article should be separated into several files:
a) Article Text, with indicated positions of figures and tables (e.g. Fig 1 HERE, Table 1 HERE)
b) Figures should be saved in an appropriate file format (please check Author Guidelines) and with appropriate file names (e.g. Figure1.jpg) and uploaded separately
c) Figure Captions, with description of each figure, should be uploaded in a single .doc/.docx file
d) Tables should be uploaded as separate .doc/.docx files with appropriate file names (e.g. Table1.docx)
e) Table Captions with description of each table should be uploaded as a single .doc/.docx file